Competitive State Wildlife Grant Program (F18AS00095)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Competitive State Wildlife Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.634.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Gender Equity: Women’s Equality, Empowerment and Leadership through Safe Higher Educational and Work Spaces
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Exercise Interventions for People With Disabilities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00095) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00097||Sonoran Joint Venture Migratory Bird Program|
|F18AS00099||2018 State Interstate Aquatic Nuisance Species Management Plan Grant Program|
|F18AS00103||Southwest Region Fish and Aquatic Conservation:Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|F18AS00076||Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District|
|F18AS00106||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|F18AS00107||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F18AS00109||Saginaw Bay to Western Lake Erie Coastal Wetland Initiative|
|NPS NOIP18AC00094||Ice Age National Scientific Reserve- IATR|
|F18AS00113||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|F18AS00114||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|P18AS00080||Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve|
|F18AS00120||NAWCA 2019 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F18AS00128||Maankiki Marsh and Ferguson Bayou Re-Connection Phase 2a|
|F18AS00131||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2019-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F18AS00136||Great Lakes Piping Plover Projects|
|F18AS00137||Michigan State Parks Piping Plover Monitoring|
|F18AS00138||Great Lakes Piping Plover Protection, Monitoring and Research|
|P18AS00096||Ecological investigation of Western Arctic Herd Caribou|
|F18AS00142||2019 Multistate Conservation Grant Program|
|F18AS00150||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00095", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: