Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative (17 552)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Mathematical Sciences Research Institutes
Previous opportunity: Maine Acadian Culture Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 552) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00078||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|G17AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|17 553||Mathematical Sciences Research Institutes|
|F17AS00196||Cooperative Agreement with The Kentucky Waterways Alliance|
|P17AS00197||Exploratory Evaluation of Electric Aircraft Noise Output and Performance|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0002||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC) CALL 0002|
|G17AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G17AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|BOR DO 17 N027||Multi-Algorithm Reservoir Sedimentation Estimation|
|USGS 17 FA 0141||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 556||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|USGS 17 FA 0154||Notice of Intent to Award|
|17 557||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Processing and Storage Technologies|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0003||Boundary Layer Transition Experiment II (BOLT II)|
|G17AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G17AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|P17AS00247||Master Cooperative Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 552", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: