Apply for G17AS00119
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit,Colorado Plateau CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Countering North Korea (DPRK) Missile and Nuclear Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent - Incorporating Real-time GNSS into ShakeAlert: Improving Telemetry, Reducing Latency, and Enhancing Robust GNSS Data Flow at Existing PBO Stations in CA, OR, and WA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G17AS00119
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G17AS00119) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|USGS 17 FAP 0106||2017 PECORA 20 SYMPOSIUM|
|USGS 17 FAP 0108||Congressional Science Fellowship|
|G17AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/ Caribbean CESU|
|F17AS00353||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|D17PS00673||Notice of Intent|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 27202||Human Environmental Relationships across the Southeast Region and Caribbean Using the National Park Service's Resources|
|F17AS00356||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|80JSC017N0001 FLAGSHIP1||Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|F17AS00364||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00365||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|P17AS00617||Update National Register Nomination for Cape Lookout National Seashore to include Slave Era Documentation|
|17 588||SBE Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|G17AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|F17AS00372||Endangered Species - Candidate Conservation Action Funds, Endangered Species - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00373||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P17AS00628||National Park Service- Historic Structures Reports for Mesa Verde National Park|
|F17AS00377||Migratory Bird Joint Venture|
|P17AS00648||Archive of Maritime History Interviews|
|F17AS00389||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G17AS00119", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.