Apply for P19AS00215
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of Overmountain Victory Trail interpretive exhibits at the new Lake James State Park Visitor Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to the North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $92,622.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Western Snowy Plover Nest Monitoring and Protection
Previous opportunity: Arizona Threatened and Endangered Species
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00215
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00215) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0037||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 06||Romania: Teaching English to Rural Young and Middle-Aged People to Help Enhance Competitiveness on the Labor Market|
|ED GRANTS 060419 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031R|
|ED GRANTS 060419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program CFDA Number 84.356A|
|ED GRANTS 060419 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V|
|ED GRANTS 060419 004||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031N|
|ED GRANTS 060419 005||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031W|
|ED GRANTS 060419 006||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants Program CFDA Number 84.282D|
|ED GRANTS 060519 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Project Prevent Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184M|
|P19AS00225||Crew to Repair 1+ Mile of Kennesaw Mountain South Loop Trail|
|NPS 19 NERO 0038||ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted|
|ED GRANTS 060519 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|P19AS00227||Padre Island National Seashore Youth Resource Management Border Internships|
|ED GRANTS 060519 003||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|P19AS00228||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|F19AS00233||WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance|
|P19AS00236||NCPE Interns with Gulf Islands National Seashore|
|P19AS00242||Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Mission 66 District at Chaco|
|P19AS00245||NPS Academy Interns|
|NPS 19 NERO 0040||Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Shenandoah National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00215", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.