Apply for NPS NOIP16AC00137
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Digital Media Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreational Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 30, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,735.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: RFI: Draft Marine and Hydrokinetic Program Strategy
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 17 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Out of Home Placement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP16AC00137
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP16AC00137) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|MSHA2017 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|P17AS00061||Northwest Youth Corps (NYC) American Sign Language Program (ASLP)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0019||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Youth Engagement Coordinator|
|P17AS00104||Anacostia River Festival|
|FOA ETA 17 03||YouthBuild|
|FOA ETA 17 04||Indian and Native American Employment and Training Programs – Assistance to Unique Populations in Alaska and Hawaii|
|FOA ETA 17 02||Reentry Projects (RP)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0025||FY17 VYCC – Trail Rehabilitation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0026||Proranger Philadelphia Program – 2017 Operational Phase|
|FOA ETA 17 01||Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VI|
|NPS 17 NERO 0031||Historic Preservation of the Chatham Manor Complex|
|P17AS00179||Internships for Subalpine Revegetation at North Cascades National Park|
|P17AS00185||Youth Programs Cooridnator Internship at San Juan National Historical Park|
|P17AS00186||Urban Archeology Corps|
|NPS 17 NERO 0036||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - PLC Install Vault Toilet at Thayer-Dent Parking Lot|
|NPS 17 NERO 0037||PLC Provide Sustainable Improvement for Grandview Sandbar Campsites|
|NPS 17 NERO 0034||Cultural Landscape Planning Resource Assistant|
|NEAAC EMBASSYTUNIS 16 001||Creating Greater Economic Wealth through the Handicraft Value Chain in Tunisia|
|P17AS00160||PLC Address Maintenance Backlog in Landscapes Invasive Exotic Vegetation Control FY17|
|NPS 17 NERO 0038||Cultural Landscape Planning Resource Assistant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP16AC00137", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.