Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00383
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hydrographic Surveys and Coastal Studies in Great Lakes National Parks - MWRO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management
Previous opportunity: Improve and strengthen the Nigerian National Public Health Institutes management capacity and public health functions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00383
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP20AC00383) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP20AC00384||GLNF CESU: GLRI-Survey of Native Pollinators of Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (APIS)|
|P20AS00046||Construct Centennial Grove Trails with Yurok Youth in Redwood National Park|
|L20AS00017||Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00016||Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L20AS00012||FY20 Nevada BLM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00019||Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management|
|L20AS00020||Nevada Rangeland Resource Management|
|L20AS00023||NV Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L20AS00022||FY2020 Nevada BLM Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|L20AS00021||NV Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|USGS 20 FA 0053||Investigating vital rate drivers of Upper Mississippi River System (UMRS) fishes to support management and restoration|
|L20AS00068||Nevada Wildlife Resource Management|
|USDA NRCS TX URCP 20 GEN0010730||Texas NRCS Urban and Rural Conservation Project|
|NPSNOINTIRP20AC00424||(5) Year Base Agreement to Promote and Develop the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail at Tuscumbia Landing in Sheffield, Alabama|
|L20AS00089||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|L20AS00090||FY2020 BLM NOC Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Program Management|
|L20AS00074||Montana/Dakotas Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|F20AS00068||FY 2020 Modern Multistate Conservation Grant Program|
|L20AS00075||Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00078||Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP20AC00383", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.