National Training and Development Initiative for Foster/Adoptive Parents (HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1266)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - ACYF/CB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Training and Development Initiative for Foster/Adoptive Parents" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.652.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program
Previous opportunity: Highlands Conservation Act Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1266) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF YO 1241||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA EECC 0211||Engagement and Older Adults Resource Center|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA ALGG 0227||Alzheimer's Disease Initiative - Specialized Supportive Services (ADI-SSS) Project Financed Solely by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2017)|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP MINC 0232||National Center for Benefits Outreach & Enrollment|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD HAVA 0231||Help America Vote Act (HAVA)|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CU 1229||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CU 1230||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse in American Indian/Alaska Native Communities|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CY 1239||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD ILTA 0228||Centers for Independent Living Training and Technical Assistance Grant|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CX 1233||Transitional Living Program and Maternity Group Homes|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP DNTC 0233||Strengthening Coordinated Transportation Systems for People with Disabilities and Older Adults|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOA INNU 0235||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R01 1275||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan in Fairfield County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R03 1276||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Newport News and Hampton, Virginia|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R02 1278||Head Start Grantee - Queens County, New York|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R12 1279||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee - Green Lake, Fond Du Lac, Waushara, Winnebago, Dodge, Jefferson, Portage, Waupaca, and Wood Counties, Wisconsin|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R06 1258||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - St. Landry Parish, Louisiana|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R04 1254||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Attala, Carroll, Choctaw, Holmes, Montgomery, and Webster Counties, Mississippi|
|HHS 2017 ACF OHS CH R04 1256||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Clay, Randolph, and Talladega Counties, Alabama|
|HHS 2017 ACL AOD ISTA 0229||Statewide Independent Living Council Training and Technical Assistance Center|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1266", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: