Apply for 72049218RFA00011
- The Agency for International Development in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regulatory Reform Support Program for National Development (RESPOND)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 15, 2018 Philippine Local Organization.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Advanced Warning of Volcanic Activity Using Digital Telemetry Networks at Alaska Volcanoes
Previous opportunity: Caroline County Underground Railroad Research Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72049218RFA00011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72049218RFA00011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DLA 201804||FY18 Supplemental Funding for Existing PTACs|
|OWBO WKPLN 2018 19 1||OWBO Option Year Workplan and Budget Request|
|OSBDC 2019 03||Small Business Development Centers|
|OSBDC 2019 02||Small Business Development Centers|
|GCBD 7J 2019 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|GCGB 7J 2019 02||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|OWBO 2019 01 1||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201902||Procurement Technical Assistance - Midwest BIA Region|
|SFOP0005694||Promoting Fintech Sector in MENA|
|RDBCP RCDG 2019||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2019||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|OIT STEP 2019 01||STATE TRADE EXPANSION PROGRAM|
|72038819RFA00003||Local Works Bangladesh Activities|
|PRIME 2019 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs Act|
|GCBD 7J 2019 02||7j Management and Technical Assistance Program|
|FAST 2019 R 0013||Federal and State Technology Partnership Program (FAST)|
|72049219RFA00005||Generating Rural Opportunities by Working with Cooperatives (GROW-Coop)|
|ONAA 7J 2019 01||Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services|
|DLA 202001A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|OSBDC 2020 01||Small Business Development Centers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72049218RFA00011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.