The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve (P18AS00021)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 28, 2017 Applications are only being accepted from Washington State University. See the Notice of Intent to Award attachment for more information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OSMRE/AmeriCorps Program
Previous opportunity: Provide park-wide law enforcement dispatch services to Padre Island National Seashore
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00121||USFWS Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species Program 2018|
|F18AS00126||Lake Roosevelt Burbot Maturation|
|P18AS00332||Community Harvest Assessment Buckland Baseline Update|
|F18AS00290||Northern Great Plains Joint Venture - III|
|P18AS00501||Wildlife Occupancy Modelling and Monitoring in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|F18AS00295||USAFA Urban Reforestation|
|F18AS00300||USFWS R6 Science Applications Strategic Communications and Science Outreach CA|
|F19AS00195||Data Collection and analysis to support management of priority species and their habitats in the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Mountain-Prairie Region|
|F19AS00199||Biological Investigations, Monitoring and Restoration on Federal Lands|
|F19AS00229||Integrated Bird Monitoring on Federal Lands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: