Apply for F19AS00198
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperatively Assess Federal Trust Species, Potential Effects on their Populations, and Habitat Usage and Availability in the Mississippi River" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2019 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Missouri Department of Conservation under justification 505DM 2.14.(2) amp (4)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $130,243.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Kingsley Plantation, Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00198
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00198) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006143||FY20-21 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Grants and Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2020 2006172||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2020 2006174||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2020 2006149||2020/2021 Monkfish Research Set-Aside|
|F19AS00324||15.637 - Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2020 2006163||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program)|
|F19AS00337||Plover Management and Monitoring|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2020 2006188||FY2020 Office of Weather and Air Quality Research Programs|
|F19AS00361||Design and Implement Status Survey for Cape Fear Shiner|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006160||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006204||Fiscal Year 2021 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2020 2006198||2020 Marine Recreational Fisheries Photo Contest|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2020 2006200||FY2020 Marine Debris Prevention|
|G20AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2020|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2020 2006202||Fiscal Year 2020 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2020 2006233||FY 2020 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006197||2020 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006237||2020 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006239||FY20 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006254||2020 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00198", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.