Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Kingsley Plantation, Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve (P19AS00477)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections from Kingsley Plantation, Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $72,242.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Cooperatively Assess Federal Trust Species, Potential Effects on their Populations, and Habitat Usage and Availability in the Mississippi River
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00477) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 080819 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--National Technical Assistance Center for Systemic Improvement Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number 84.326R|
|P19AS00485||Invasive plant management; organizing plant data and conducting field treatments on multiple invasive (exotic) plants|
|P19AS00487||Fort Frederica National Monument Youth Conservation Internships|
|ED GRANTS 080919 001||OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L|
|ED GRANTS 081219 002||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Part B Data CFDA Number 84.373Y|
|ED GRANTS 081219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Data CFDA Number 84.373Z|
|NPS 19 NERO 0103||Operation, Use & Maintenance of the Independence Visitor Center|
|NPS NOI 19 1094||CESU – Special History Study to Document History Associated With the Forks of the Road Slave Market in Natchez, Mississippi|
|P19AS00499||TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA -Modification 18|
|NPS 19 NERO 0107||Spindle City Corps Trade Skills Team|
|P19AS00506||Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution|
|NPS NOI 19 1407||National Register Documentation of Historic Places; to provide critical inventory and analysis of historic resources at Stones River National Battlefield|
|NPS DOIP19AC00829||Interpretation Intern for Sitka NHP|
|P19AS00518||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00515||Preservation Skills Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0114||Develop Ed. Programs Using NPS Unit Resources and Themes|
|NPS NOI 19 1235||Operation of an NPS Multi-park Museum Storage Facility|
|P19AS00526||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00528||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P19AS00531||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area-Modification 11|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00477", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: