Apply for DE FOA 0002107
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Design Intelligence Fostering Formidable Energy Reduction and Enabling Novel Totally Impactful Advanced Technology Enhancements (DIFFERENTIATE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2019 The Concept Paper Due Date is 05/20/2019. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications at least 48 hours in advance of the submission deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Victims of Gang Violence
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through the Field Epidemiology Training Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002107
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002107) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AC00092||Monitoring Stream Benthic Macroinvertebrates for NPS-NCR|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP EIRA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP IDA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP PRA||DOD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002110||Quantum Horizons: QIS Research and Innovation for Nuclear Science|
|DE FOA0002110||Quantum Horizons: QIS Research and Innovation for Nuclear Science|
|2019 NIST SBIR 02||NIST FY19 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase II|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0342||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Family Support|
|19 575||Methodology, Measurement, and Statistics|
|FA9550 19 S 0003||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|DE FOA 0002039||ARPA-E and ESTCP Demonstration Partnership|
|DE FOA 0002087||DOE Traineeship in Accelerator Science and Technology|
|FA9550 19 S 0004||Military Medical Photonics Program|
|NIJ 2019 15523||Strengthening the Medical Examiner - Coroner System Program, FY 2019|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|G19AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002107", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.