OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Victims of Gang Violence (OJJDP 2019 14992)
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Victims of Gang Violence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.123.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $320,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance
Previous opportunity: Design Intelligence Fostering Formidable Energy Reduction and Enabling Novel Totally Impactful Advanced Technology Enhancements (DIFFERENTIATE)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2019 14992) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72049219APS00001||INITIATIVES FOR DEMOCRACY|
|72049219APS00001 01||Initiative for Media Freedom|
|SFOP0005764||Promoting Accountability in Iraq and Syria For Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and War Crimes|
|OJJDP 2019 14933||OJJDP FY 19 Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors|
|INL19CA0027 AMETUNISIA PRISMGMT 04172019||Classification: Building Effective Prison Management in the Tunisian Directorate General of Prisons and Rehabilitation (DGPR)|
|72062419APS00001||Accountability For Development (A4D)|
|INL19CA0035 AMECAR PROFJUDSECT 04182019||Professionalizing the Judicial Sector in the Central African Republic|
|SFOP0005774||Iraq Land Border Security Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14983||OJJDP FY 19 Youth Gang Desistance/Diversion Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2019 14932||OJJDP FY 19 Youth Gang Suppression Implementation Grants Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15036||OJJDP FY 19 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|OJJDP 2019 15003||OJJDP FY 19 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Youth with Sexual Behavior Problems|
|72049219APS00001 02||Initiative for Human Rights|
|SFOP0005783||Network of International Corrections Experts|
|72052619RFA00001||Increasing the Civil Society Oversight of Government Corruption and Impunity|
|72052319RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity (F-PAR) Civil Society Component|
|TREAS GRANTS 052020 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|SFOP0005891||Logistics, Travel and Support for Law Enforcement and Rule of Law Programs in the Caribbean|
|SFOP0005917||Strengthening the Independence of Malaysia's Judiciary|
|OVC 2019 15600||OVC FY 2019 Law Enforcement-Based Direct Victim Services and TA Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2019 14992", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: