Apply for SFOP0005253
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska
Previous opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005253
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005253) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0070||Support Public Facilities and Opportunities; and the Preservation a|
|SFOP0005254||Internet Freedom Core Support for Anti-Censorship Technology|
|SFOP0005257||Internet Freedom: Advancing and Promoting Anti-Censorship Transport Libraries|
|F18AS00239||San Luis Valley Sandhill Crane Food Study|
|SFOP0005274||Countering Ballistic Missile and Related Technology Proliferation|
|P18AS00938||Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership|
|P18AS00431||Indigenous Interpretation and Tribal Partnership|
|NPS 18 NERO 0084||2018 Preservation, Restoration, and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape at Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park|
|SFOP0005270||Strengthening Parliament Effectiveness and Capacity in Tunisia|
|P18AS00436||Challenge Cost Share - 50th Anniversary of Rivers & Trails|
|F18AS00245||Conservation of Wetlands and Grasslands in the Rainwater Basin Joint|
|P18AS00446||Cultural Landscapes and Asset Management Internship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0088||Collaboration to Increase Access to Outdoor Recreation on the Ch|
|NPS 18 NERO 0089||The Chesapeake Bay Storytellers Initiative|
|SBR25018CA0004||Building English teaching capacity in Brazil: Bilingual schools in the public school system|
|SFOP0005297||Enhancing Public Accountability and Trust in Lebanon|
|SFOP0005295||Supporting Tunisia's Elections|
|72052118RFA00006||“Counter-Traficking in Persons”|
|SBR25018CA0001||Afro Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0093||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site – Operations and Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005253", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.